Monday, March 16, 2009

What's This?

Why, this is my new blog! I was getting a little sick of the old one, and needed a change. Needed a fresh start. So welcome, one and all, to Jitters & Twitters!

Funny story. I actually came up with the concept for this blog in a dream. Yes, sometimes I dream about blogging, and various other internet addictions... so?

I will leave my old blog, Not Another Mom Blog! up for archival purposes.

Perhaps you would like to know more about yours truly. I will give you a small sampling of info, and then, well, I guess you will just have to come back if you want to know more! See, I know how to keep readers on the edge. HA.

I am 29 years old, and slightly freaked by the idea that I am in my last year of my 20's. I'm married and I have an awesome 8 year old daughter, Maya. I am a photographer, and I also work part time in the photo lab of a camera shop. I love music... Rock n' Roll, baby. 90's alternative is DA BOMB. I often say really corny things, like DA BOMB. I have very short, messy red hair, 5 tattoos, and a tiny diamond stud in my nose.

So, stick around. This should be fun times!

0 comments: